Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Apartment in Beirut



My apartment in Beirut is very small but very nice. The location is prime - I am located less than a 10 minute walk to ACS (my school) and the neighborhood is one of the best in the city. Lots of little produce markets, grocery stores, internet cafes, falafel stands, coffee shops etc. Oh and a vacant lot for Moza to do her business in. Oh, and did I mention there is a German Evangelical church in my apartment building? Strange but calming.
I'll post pics of my neighborhood at a later date...
I also included pictures from the rooftop of my apartment. Unfortunately I don't have views of the med from my apartment because I am only on the 4th floor. When we go up to the rooftop we can see the Med. on 3 sides.

REMINDER - You can always click on the pictures to enlarge them.

1 comment:

  1. It's so interesting learning about another part of the country from someone who is living there. You get a truly unique perspective. Somehow it looks,from the pictures, like a calming environment inside and outside. Love you, MOm. Have a great Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete