Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hanging out in Byblos after a night of camping...




November 22nd, 2009
A Day in Byblos
Byblos is (supposedly) the oldest city in the world! It is also where the modern day alphabet was invented. Adam, Moza and I spent the day loungin
g on the beach and ate at a wonderful Mexican restaurant. The great thing about Byblos is that it is only about a 45 minute drive back to Beirut - it kind of reminds me of going to Antigua when I lived in Guatemala City.








As you can tell Moza loved being
at the beach. She still isn't a water dog but if we don't throw the stick
too far she will venture into the water to get it out.












I love taking pictures of the Mediterranean - not only because it is beautiful but because I think it is pretty darn cool that I live only a couple blocks from it!





No comments:

Post a Comment